Wednesday, November 14, 2012

LBD, A Very Fond Farewell...

Oh, how I have enjoyed creating each month with the uniquely vintage-tastic gorgeousness that is the kit club at Little Black Dress!  I enjoyed each kit of my 6-month DT term, but now it is time to bid a fond farewell.
These final projects are from the October Kit, Just For Today:



































Nothin' but MME, vintage paper, and buttons on this one...and the cool vintage-style paper clip! 

Love how this paper shows through the long tear/folds...and packaging serves as a title!



























And another favorite:




























Love this Unlearn quote, and the artsy way it all came together, with the cardboard, paint, and Zen bed-jumping photos. *smile*



























October's Challenge was to use vintage photos...here's one of me in all my retro glory...man, I wish I still had that sweet ride!





Lots of paint, distressing, paper-piecing, and vintage ephemera here.



























Fourth & Final, here is yet another Sushi layout from me...it just tickles me how much my kids love it.



































LOVE this BG Konnichiwa paper...and went back to the old stand-by technique of printing journaling on vellum...love that vellum's making a comeback.



























Thank you THANK YOU, to the entire Little Black Dress team for the great fun & friendship I've enjoyed with you for these past 6 months!

8 comments:

  1. I will miss your monthly layouts! I've really enjoyed each one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Keri -these are just superb...so much I wanted to comment on them...those music butterflies...the 'sushi' flowers....the bike!!!! And that dress you're wearing:):):) Soooooo girly!!!! Still love your style as much as when I first started following & you're so good at telling the story, too:):):) Happy scrapping:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!! Each LO is so full of gorgeousness! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing work!!! These are all so so so brilliant! Love the retro one - it's super cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will miss you I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can be very pleased with your glorious body of work done for the kit club. You represented!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love these gorgeous layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!!!!! I just love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss you and all your projects, Keri!

    ReplyDelete