Tuesday, December 11, 2012

CK 2013 on newsstands today!

Guess what hits newsstands today?  Yep, if you guessed the first Creating Keepsakes issue of 2013, you're totally right!


I'm thrilled to have two layouts in this issue, and I'm equally thrilled to be able to share one with you here today:

As seen in the Jan/Feb 2013 issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine. Copyright Creative Crafts Group. Posted with prior permission from the publisher.



























I was going for a fresh, elegant love-theme there...AND at the time I was working on my GDT spot for My Mind's Eye, so lots of that product made it here onto this layout *smiles*.  Self-portraits rarely happen around here, neither do layouts without kids, so this layout adds some variety to my albums.

My second layout is all about snow.  You can see it HERE online at CK, along with some other great ideas for using yarn on your layouts.

If you'd like a chance to win a copy of this 2013 issue of Creating Keepsakes, check out the CK Editors' blog and enter the giveaway.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I can't believe 2013 is so quickly approaching.  I'm excited for that fresh-start feeling of January 2013, but for now I'm planning on enjoying the remaining weeks we have left of 2012...I hope you're doing the same, and that you're able to sneak in some crafty time in December!

5 comments:

  1. Love both of these layouts! Congrats Keri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my issue Friday! So cool! Great job with the self portraits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing the issue and congrats to you!!! These are great self portraits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! I absolutely adore this layout!! The photos are lovely and you have scrapped them to perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats Keri!! Great portraits and lo!
    Thanks for stopping by the October Afternoon blog and the kind words on my designs. :)

    ReplyDelete