Friday, December 21, 2012

December Daily 2011...

Yep, that's right, 2011...not 2012, lol.
This year I haven't made time for a December album, though I did pick up some awesome little holiday kraft envelopes on sale today, that might make for a fun, quick holiday mini.

But LAST year, I totally rocked the December Daily process, on time even, whoo hoo!  It's just that after all that accomplishment of getting it done on time for once, I never shared it here, smiles.

Rest assured, the album has been well-loved and looked through this December, reminiscing about all the fun times we had last year.

So, without further ado, here is a photo-heavy showing of some of my favorite pages from last year's album:




 For the covers, I used graph-pages from an old Scenic Route mini album kit...love how they look all shimmered up with various white art mediums+fake snow.


 I printed out lots of hybrid journaling cards, and used lots of stitching to create pocket-pages for the tags.


Interactive fun:  With two eyelets, I attached one of the little flaps from the Lego Advent calendar...now it's a picture peek-a-boo!


Just love using vintage goodies and more hybrid printables to decorate this Maya Road envelope page.



Loved sequins last year, and still enjoy this sequins-pocket trend a year later!




























Super-simple page here, but I just have to laugh every time I see that utterly-asleep-with-mouth-open picture on the bottom-right.














































Ended the album with a picture-perfect vintage image from Pretty Little Studio.

Many thanks, as always, for stopping by, and for your sweet comments...I don't get around in blog-land lately as often as I'd like, but I do want you to know how much I appreciate your thoughtfulness, and YOUR crafty blog inspiration as well!

See you in 2013!

10 comments:

  1. ABsolutely gorgeous Keri! ANd the PLS goodies really give it that extra touch! I need to get around to doing some of my DD for 2012 now, after I totally rocked 2011 too!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your DD is gorgeous! I know you had to skip this year, but hopefully you'll be able to to do one for 2013- looking forward to it! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover, the embellishments, the advent calendar photo and the little girl sleeping. Priceless memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome mini! Adore this! The PLS images are soooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Keri...just as well you finished last years!!!! It's really fun...interesting to look back at. I've never done a mini...I reckon you have to have kids at home to make it worthwhile:):):) loved seeing all your little embellies & the way you made neat little pockets for things:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This takes my breath away, what a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your album. I have my album all ready, I just need to put the pics in and do come journaling. I am hopling to have it done by dec 31st--we'll see.

    ReplyDelete