Thursday, December 6, 2012

New Product Love...

Rarely do I make the time to just sit down and create with an order of new product, so I'm happy to be sharing a layout today, when I did just that!

A recent 2Peas order of goodies recently arrived, including some great new products from Elle's Studio, Glitz Design, KI Memories, Teresa Collins...swoon.



































Since we've been making more yarn poms for our tree this year, it inspired me to make some teeny-tiny twine-poms here...fun!





















































Every day with these two cuties is definitely a gift...what gift are you grateful for today?

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Love this!!! Loving those pom pom blooms!!! Rocking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my kids never are like this!!!!!!! nothin' but fighting in my household!!! What a lovely layout and getting new goodies is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete