Thursday, January 24, 2013

Gettin' Vintage...

With the holidays and CHA over, I never got the chance to share my festive projects for Vintage Street Market.
So...here they are!

First up, a Christmas layout...have you scrapped any holiday pics from 2012 yet?  I'm working on it. :-)
This layout is from Christmas...1965, that is:



































I love that my mom put all her holiday goodies up on a big cardboard box, for a little photo-shoot.



























Glassine, gold, and vintage carol sheets...to see the product details of everything I used, check out the VSM blog HERE.

Next up, a fun little gingerbread card:




























Love the crepe, the bingo cards, and the yarn-with-twine.



























To start off the New Year, I created some nostalgic projects-in-pastel for
Vintage Street Market January:


































Here's my little one, circa 2002, sitting in my scrapbook box. :-)






















































And finally, a card to go with some baked goodies...not that I'm going to be making anyone any baked goods soon, lol:
















































Happy January to you all...I'm getting excited to gear up for February, Valentine's, and all that good lovey-dovey stuff!

6 comments:

  1. Love ALL of your projects Keri! The layout of Ariana is SOOOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ginger bread card is soooo cute! And LOVE the one with the old fashioned dresses on it, too ...& that embossed foil, is it? On the last card - YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Keri! Every little detail is gorgeous! I love your Christmas LO..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What vibrant looking projects! They are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful creation as always! Love the first layout especially that you scrapped about your 1965 Christmas photos

    ReplyDelete