Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New Elle's + Sneaks!

By now you may have heard that Elle's Studio released their first-ever paper collections at CHA...and two of them, Day to Day, and You & Me, will be available to buy tomorrow! 

I love both of these new collections, and can't wait to show my full projects using them in the February Elle's Studio DT gallery.

But, for now, here are my sneak peeks:































































































Aren't these papers great?  The kraft, the chalkboard, the colors...and the STAMPS I just love too.

Thanks for taking a peek at these new products, and be sure to watch for the Elle's Studio DT reveal on February 1st!

4 comments:

  1. Love the sneaks! Can't wait to see the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh yummy stuff! I cant wait to see the full reveal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the FULL reveals! :)

    ReplyDelete