Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Top TEN.

As I look through last year's layouts, I realize that (A), I didn't create very many layouts last year, and (B) I didn't blog much last year either!  Sometimes life happens without as much documentation as I'd like, but I'm excited to change it up and really get to scrapping in 2013!

My Top Ten layouts for 2012:

Still mourning my beloved Hambly.




































Loved working with this combo of EP and Epiphany.




































Happiness+Honeycombs!




































Loved this GCD line, with the mini photo strips+gold letters.




































Just love everything about this one...I think it's my very favorite!




































Love my Pinterest project documentation.




































Love the vintage images & vellum/eyelet medallions.




































Love these cute little faces & all their back-to-school words!




































Viewmaster reels in B&W and color=LOVE.



































Had fun with paint, glaze, & dew drops...love the combo of new+old product.





































Wishing you a wonderful 2013...thanks for your patience and I look forward to sharing lots more with you soon!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous LOs...love the red/black/white family one - it's so different! Hope you DO have more time to scrap & blog this year - really enjoy your scrappy work:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous selection of lo's! Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are ALL amazing layouts Keri! Love them! Such great design style and cute pictures! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am right there with you keri: not scrapped much and blogged way less, but life is full ebb and flows right? Your top ten layouts are beautiful. I remember seeing almost all of them when they were first posted!!! Great work Keri!! Here's to an amazing 2013 for you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layouts with so much inspiration! Thanks for sharing your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome layouts! I especially like the alphabet one and the beautiful details on the last one. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete