Monday, January 7, 2013

Yep, I finally caved...

It's true, all these years, I've resisted spending the $$ on an electronic die-cutting machine, or expensive scrapbooking tool of any kind.

But for Christmas this year, I caved and got the Silhouette Cameo!
I have to say...it's just amazing, I'm hooked.  In LOVE.

To illustrate the above-mentioned Love, here's a layout where I may or may not have gone overboard on the die-cut background:



































Yep, I had fun making this, LOL. 



























Used a mix of old+new products along with the background, frame & title cut with the Cameo.
JBS, OA tape, & Pretty Little Studio, along with some super-old Heidi Swapp acetate hearts...love those things but finally depleted my stash! :-)



























Excited to continue to explore the fun possibilities of the Cameo...thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Love the background! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!! I love the colours here and the background... swoon! LOL!! I also got a silhouette for Xmas! My 1st electronic die cutting machine and too am in love. Can't wait to see more..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blow it all....not you too!!! My green shade is becoming so permanent cos everyone seems to be getting these magical Silly machines...sigh....LOVE (!!!) what you can do with it.....sigh.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas too - it's so much fun. I love the background, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun layout and your use of cameo is WONDERFUL, woo+hoo!! That was one long movie, eh? lol.

    ReplyDelete