Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Vintage Goodbye...

As my year designing for Vintage Street Market comes to an end, this is my last project post featuring their lovely & unique product as a DT member. 
Working with their beautiful papers, accents, crafty staples, tapes, and one-of-a-kind vintage items has been a true joy for me.  Many thanks to Michelle & my fellow designers, who've been an inspiring pleasure to work with!

Here are my final projects...I made them for Valentine's Day, but they are general enough to work as gifts for any loved oned at any time:



























Hooray for Love...or a birthday or other occasion.  Black accents with tape, doily, seam binding, and polka dots.



























Lastly, a heart-pocket, that I filled with candy and hung on my daughters' doorknob on Valentine's Day:














































I sewed red foil onto to the back to make the pocket, with crepe paper in between...and I just can't get enough of that May Arts lace+chevron trim.









































































The original VSM blog post can be seen HERE. 
And if you're ready to Spring into Easter crafting, here's a link to their adorable bunny-filled Vintage Deal of the Week!

4 comments:

  1. A year sure goes by so so fast!! Love their products and you represented them so well! Hooray for you!! That heart pocket is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad, when the end of a term comes....LOVING that black doily....getting my paint out in my head as I write this! Looks FABULOUS!!! And ...I've been reading my Creative Spaces book this morning...you ROCK!! AND I adore your idea with the little cork coasters...that's AWESOME...I'm really glad I won that book...but it's also a bit depressing. All those GORGEOUS work spaces....*sigh*!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! LOVE your projects! Both are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely wonderful your retro style projects

    ReplyDelete