Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February Reveal at Elle's Studio...

It's so exciting to be sharing my full layouts for the February reveal over at Elle's Studio...using the new collections, You and Me, and Day to Day.




























































Great stamps, love the large 3" circles, and LOVE this kraft/heart paper!















































Lots of colors on this fun custom-stamped background...love my little Minecrafters, lol.

And last, for Valentine's Day:





































This chalkboard paper is so great...love it accented with white, silver, & red here.

Don't forget to check out Elle's Studio blog for more fun inspiration, sketch challenges, Project Life, and a great sale!

8 comments:

  1. That chalk board seems really interesting...& I adore your 2nd LO with those lovely colourful circles....circles seem to be a trend atm!!! Great work, Keri, as always:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...so lovely this chalkboard effeect for a card..
    So inspiring!
    Thank you for sharing your ideas!
    Have a nice day
    Barbara Mug

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seriously have the BEST real life photos!! I am drooling looking at the sausage in that first photo of your first layout, lol. I am a fan :) Your big love folder is so so so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff! I love the soft colors of the first layout~ I am so jealous, I haven't played with my Elle's Studios stuff yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing creations! I love the minecraft one - it's super fun and the design is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love everything in this post! :) I had to pin some of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Keri - you've probably been awarded these before...but a good way to share fave blogs, I reckon....gave you a Leibster!!! It's up on my blog:):):)

    ReplyDelete