Thursday, February 28, 2013

Love My Tapes Pt. 2...

Creating projects for my month as guest designer over at Love My Tapes was such fun...tapes are a versatile, cost-effective craft supply that I really enjoy using on all my crafty projects.

Here are the cards I created with Love My Tapes product:



























I used the negative space from the "heart" title for THIS layout...and placed it over strips of the red-hearts tape for a fun dimensional title.



























Up next, a "U Rock" card, for my just-turned-12-year-old.  'Cause she rocks. :)














































The tapes against the black background gave a fun, bold "tween" look, I thought...and the center rosette was so easy to make with the fabric tape.



























Products Used:

Black&White Dot
Teal Stripe
Fabric Pink Polka-Dot
Red Hearts

Once again, a big thanks to Tina & the Love My Tapes team for letting me join in on the fun this month!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE these & that top one using the negative word space...sooooo clever....salivating over your washi tapes, too:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow both of these cards are just STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the ideas! I'm off to that store to check tapes out. I finally got a few rolls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fab! Love what you've done with the 'heart' word.

    ReplyDelete