Wednesday, February 13, 2013

You Know I Love My Tapes...

Being the washi-tape-lover that I am, I was thrilled to be asked to guest-design this month for Love My Tapes!

They sell all sorts of awesome tapes, including fabric & lace ones, as well as the classic washi tape.
Here are my first two projects for the month:



































I used tape on my title, as background strips, and to frame the photo-mat...I really love how easy and versatile tapes are.


















































My next layout:



































I went with a combination of tapes, paper strips, and punched-borders here, on the diagonal.
The hearts were really easy to cut out, first backing the teal tape with thin paper, then punching out the hearts with a mini-punch.




























Thanks so much to Love My Tapes for letting me join in all the the tape-fun this month.
For more close-ups & details, I'd love it if you hopped over to the Love My Tapes blog & left a comment there if you feel so inclined. :) :)

These are the specific tapes I used:
Black&White Dot
Teal Stripe
Wood Grain
Fabric Pink Polka-Dot

3 comments:

  1. Love these! Thanks for joining us this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG!!! LOVE the tape, too - the 2nd is my fave...great idea with the corners like that:):):) Gorgeous colours, too...drool!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh!! I love these LOs!! The colours are superb and the design is outstanding! Love..x :)

    ReplyDelete