Friday, March 22, 2013

Glitz+Gossamer Blue...

It's no secret that my favorite release of all CHA this year was from Glitz Design.
And it's also no secret that one of the coolest up-and-coming kit clubs of the past year is Gossamer Blue.

So it stands to reason that I would definitely have to enter this contest sponsered by both amazing companies!

Here come the projects:



































I just love the options with these new Glitz collections...here, I've combined Uncharted Waters & Color Me Happy for a fun pastel-palette layout.

Next up, a multi-photo layout:



































Simple, bold, and colorful...rainbow-prism photos + rainbow-chevron tape=happiness. :)

Third, a beachy layout, using Glitz Bits & Pieces paper frames:



































Love how the anchor roller stamp looks with the white paint+chalkboard background.

And last-but-not-least, a layout I made just this morning:



































I love every accent in this Glitz Color Me Happy Whatnots pack, featured in March's Main Add-on kit from Gossamer Blue.

Thanks for stopping by today, and wishing you a wonderful, crafty weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Super cute layouts! I love the black background of the one in the middle- it makes the pics stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm probably biased, cos I LOVE your style...but I think they'd be SILLY not to have you GD for them - you soooo show how to use the papers in such a versatile way....really LOVE the last one - I think it's the bright colours!!! Good luck:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts! I'm a big fan of Glitz right now and am trying to make something for this contest too! I especially love your gold title and layered banner on the first layout. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!! How lovely!! I love these LOs! Especially the last one.. :) Good luck..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a FUN mix of pages--and that line is one of my FAVORITES--totally LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You completely outdid these collections!! I am completely in love with that elephant layout, perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous bunch of layouts. I especially love the bright rainbow of colours in 'Zuri'. Awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete