Friday, April 5, 2013

April @ Elle's...

Ok, time for the full reveal of my April projects for Elle's Studio...all using the new & gorgeous Serendipity collection!

You saw the front of my card HERE, and now here's the inside:

Paper-scrap punched confetti, big gold sequins, and glassine...three of my favorite things, sigh. :)

Now for the layouts:



































These new colors were perfect for these pink-sugar-cotton-candy photos.  I added in a bag of dewdrops, heart confetti, and pink glitter for good measure.








































































Lastly, a layout that has me yearning for summertime:



































The journaling tags & tabs are perfect for a colorblock/grid style design.








































































For more Serendipity goodness, go check out the lovely Design Team Gallery.

I'm embarrassingly behind in my blog-browsing, so forgive me if I haven't stopped by yet...I so much appreciate each and every time someone takes the time to leave a sweet comment.
Wishing you a gorgeous weekend on this first week of April!

10 comments:

  1. Amazing projects! I love the dewdrops on the fairy floss layout! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty projects. I love the title on your fairy floss layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the inside of your card, Keri! Those glassine bags are so fun to use and I love the confetti inside! And both of your layouts are amazing! Love the softer colors, mixed with little punches of color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your confetti idea, & the ladybug LO is sooo gorgeous ....those colours are divine:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog through Vintage Street Market. I just LOVE this vellum/glassine idea for the card. Lots of cute stuff here on your blog. SO glad I found you!
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super adorable. The little bag of confetti and glitter is really a genius idea you!!! Absolutely cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. How darling is this. Thank you for the kind words on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that bag of glitter and beads! Such great pages and great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects Keri! I already have some Elle's Studio stuff, but this post makes me want to buy more! ;)

    ReplyDelete