Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Old+New with MME...

As I get around to playing with each new favorite product from CHA, I love to open up my stash from that same manufacturer, and mix the old with the new!

One of my very favorite papers from CHA is this one from the MME My Girl collection:

Such great color, and love the thick, segmented chevron pattern.  Here's what I made with it:



































The background is just a bunch of messy fun-with-stamps, glitter, and paint. :)


Along with my fave new paper and word stickers, I added accents from Nostalgia and On The Sunny Side, some Indie Chic stamps, and some very-old glitter alphas.



























A second layout, a very simple one, using lots of photos and lots left-over paper strips.  Love that MME leaves that little strip of pattern along the bottom...I've used them on several projects like this, and am sure I will again.




































Lining up all the paper strips is such a great, super-quick graphic element...and wonderful way to get a multi-photo page done in no time.



























5 comments:

  1. Oh, Keri - LOVED how you popped the 'bling' in the stamped flowers on the top one & those CUTE AS li'l houses...& the bottom one!!! Stole my ♥ with all those photos....what an awesome way to get a pile on a page...gonna be lifting that sketch, for certain!!! And to thinnk. I throw those strips out...shame on me, eh??!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what totally fun pages! LOVE the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!!! I love the title work on both LOs..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooow! awasome! fantastic colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. to think i actually passed on this collection but my gosh, i love love LOVE what you did with these papers!

    ReplyDelete