Monday, April 1, 2013

Serendipity Blog Hop Winner!

Just popping in to share my blog winner, of the Elle's Studio Serendipity tiny tags:


Amanda JohnsonMarch 28, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Love how you did the background? How did you get the added texture? Modeling paste? Fabulous!

 Congratulations, Amanda Johnson

Please contact me (via my profile) with your email address, and we'll get your prize sent on its way.

And, in answer to her question, the products I used to create the background are as follows:


Before you go, since it's the 1st of the month and time for the April Elle's Studio reveal, here is my card, made with the new Serendipity collection:


Thank you ALL so much, for the sweet, thoughtful comments you left about my blog hop project...they are much appreciated & enjoyed. Also, a big, happy welcome to my new blog followers...thanks so very much, glad to have you here!

1 comment: