Friday, April 26, 2013

Sketch Time with OA...

When I saw THIS sketch with Jill Sprott for October Afternoon, I knew I had to give it a go...I love the circular elements with the stitching.

Here's my take on it:



































No matter what I do, my oldest daughter often ends up with hilariously large tangled weekend 'do. 
So funny....not so much when it's time to comb it out though, lol.



























Used a fun mix of my OA stash, including my last piece of my favorite star paper!



























Love how the red stitching turned out too.
Happy creating and happy weekend to you!

8 comments:

  1. Great layout! I love all of the circles going around the circle! I might have to give this sketch a try! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sketch to tell a story...& I LOVE 'real' stories...this is a beauty....something to really remember!!! Love the bits of stitching going on here, too:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun lo! So whimsical looking! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a glorious page!! and such awesome documentation of every day life!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute, Keri!! Love the mix of patterns and the alphas you cut from the OA paper! And gotta love that hair...that's what our middle daughter's hair looks like most of the time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL what a fun topic--VERY cute!

    ReplyDelete