Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Cover Girls!

First and foremost, I need to blog about my cover girls!

The album is a mini Smash book, with MME, Elle's Studio, Maggie Holmes for Crate, and Simple Stories Vintage Bliss.













































I'm so thrilled and honored to have created the cover project for the May/June issue of Creating Keepsakes!

When it came out on newsstands last week, I took the girls to Barnes & Noble and "happened" to walk by the craft magazines to see if they'd notice themselves on the shelf.  They were so surprised and felt very famous, lol.  Such a fun thing, something we will treasure for sure!

A big THANK YOU to the CK team for the surreal opportunity to put my little sweeties on the cover!

I'll be back tomorrow with some challenge layouts and a fun post about the projects I created with my SRM Stickers winnings, so see you then.

10 comments:

  1. An exciting event to be sure! I'm very proud of you and your fine work and your fine family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An exciting event to be sure! I'm very proud of you and your fine work and your fine family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so precious!! They are gorgeous and deserve to be cover girls! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww....sooo cute! They look soooo VERY proud & pleased....that would be a 'fun' thing to do with them, too:):):) CONGRATS on them being cover girls & your obviously GREAT scrapping for them being there:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great cover girls they are! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Keri!! I have the magazine and I didn't even realize that was you page, until I saw that you posted about it earlier!! How awesome is that??!! Love the cute pic of your girls with the mag!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome!!! congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Brilliant work!!! Love the photo too - especially with the newsstands in the background... looks way cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my CONGRATULATIONS--you are SO COOL! I'm glad that I can be cool by association!! :) NO seriously this is AWESOME--and I love their content faces too!

    ReplyDelete