Monday, May 20, 2013

Lily Bee Sketch Challenge...

I made time to jump in and join the May Sketch Challenge at Lily Bee...you've got until May 31st if you want to play along too, over @ the Lily Bee blog.

Here's mine, using Lily Bee stash products:



































I loved using the alpha stickers for a long quote that serves as my title+journaling.  And I added some bokeh-style hearts to the photos, as well as a vintage filter.  Ah, these young pictures of the little ones take me back...



























Thanks for the challenge, Lily Bee!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! I absolutely adore the way you have shared your journaling with the alphas!! beautiful LO Keri..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 'title' ROCKS & so does that washi? Ribbon? running across the bottom:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cute wood veneers Keri, and the word art on your page!!

    ReplyDelete