Monday, May 6, 2013

May @ Elle's...

It's time for the May reveal over at Elle's Studio...this month I was happy to play around with the new Limited Edition Serendipity vellum & tags.

This simple layout is all about the photos...so difficult to narrow holiday photos down, so I included as many as I could here.



























The vellum was the perfect title + center accent...I layered it with tags, sequins, and labels...DONE!



























Up next, a fun school layout of my little inventor...she invented a "homemade entertainment center" LOL.



































I created a little ledge from a paper strip and foam adhesive...perfect for all the little circle tidbits:



























And lastly, and not-a-surprise-anymore Mother's Day card for my mom:


























Hope you are having a fabulous Monday so far, and that National Scrapbook Day was wonderful for you.
No scrapping this weekend for me, just lots of partytime fun with my 8-year-old birthday girl...more about that soon!

3 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying what seems to be an appearing trend to do scrap pages that have a PL look about them - like your top one, & it's great cos you can put LOTS of photos on!!! Must give one a go myself...& LOVING the 'inventor' here & I that little 'shelf' is an awesome touch...hope the partying doesn't take too much out of you all:):)!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have created with the vellum and the Yellow on your 2nd LO is gorgeous!! beautiful projects!!

    ReplyDelete