Friday, May 17, 2013

MME Sketch Challenge with Ronda...

LOVED this sketch by Ronda Palazzari and had to make time to play along with some fabulous new MME product:



































I love the idea of little teeny bits of product, arranged in Ronda's artful way...reminded me of the detailed art of Bento, so that's the pic I used:



























The "Sunshine Power" image from Rhonna's new MME line was a must for me...love this paper.



























Too cute, am I right?!

4 comments:

  1. awesome page keri, love it! your bits and layers are perfect against the blue diagonals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS so cute....I like your little bits & that twine bow sets it off perfectly....fun page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this??!! Love the way you cut the little Chevron patterns and added them to the page, Keri. And that Bento photo is so stinkin' cute and looks great with the MME papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so bright and FUN! GREAT page!!

    ReplyDelete