Thursday, May 9, 2013

SRM + NSD!

I want to say a big Thank You to Susan over at SRM Stickers, for the fun prize package I received.
I got creating right away, sprucing up two layouts with some great clear SRM stickers:



































These sticker sentiments and stitched borders were perfect to finish off this use-my-stash layout, using a hoarded Studio Calico kit, teehee.  I so love how the stickers look here, and am so happy to finally have used some SC kit favorites I was having a hard time parting with!








































































Up next, a Chic Tags Sunday Challenge layout, again finished off with some SRM:



































The SRM stickers look so great against the white photo mat.
For the mist challenge, I created some tone-on-tone stripes, accented with white mist streaks and blue mist splatters.



























My camera has such a hard time capturing colors in the teal range, so you'll just have to trust that these blues and greens I used don't clash in real life, lol.

One last challenge I was able to finish up post-NSD...a pinterest-inspired challenge over at 2Peas.
I was inspired by Elizabeth Kartchner's layout HERE, and wanted to try my hand at a diecut white cardstock piece, backed with patterned paper.



































Yes, I finally broke down and used my favorite papers from Maggie Holmes new collection...so gorgeous.














































Oh those bows...just love them.  And I love how well the white cardstock looks with the rosebud pattern I chose to cut:



























Thanks for stopping by today...and a very Happy Mother's Day weekend to those who are celebrating!

8 comments:

  1. These are amazing Keri! Really love all the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work...that background with the cut out looks great on the last one & you've had fun using a pile of 'fave' stuff up here...good on you, it really IS hard to do!!! I'm gonnna have to try & 'lift' that 'love this' title on my Silly machine...those blues/teals looks sooo good against the orange, & I'm in ♥ with all of this LO:):):) Happy Mum's day to you, too - hope you get breakky in bed!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!! I love the fabulous stitching on each of these LOs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Awesome work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the sweet comment on my blog Keri, great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are GORGEOUS--love all the texture on each-just GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your layout for the chic tag challenge. that background is so awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel as if I'm looking at the papers you've used for these backgrounds with fresh eyes. I especially love what you've done with the lace overlay over the bold background paper.

    ReplyDelete