Friday, June 21, 2013

Scraplift with MME...

When guest designer Suzy Plantamura posted a full-size confetti page at MME, I knew I had to try it!

I wanted something busy and bright and fun, to celebrate the joy of Summer, so I sewed my confetti 8.5x11" page right onto the MME star paper:



































Love how well the My Girl collection mixes with the Find Your Wings & Fly!




































































Many thanks to Suzy and MME for the inspiration, I love when I get inspired enough to actually follow through with the project! :) :)

7 comments:

  1. Super cute layout Keri! I really like the confetti page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is awesome!!!!! I love this! Great idea - I really want to try this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun Keri! The confetti pocket looks awesome on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really fun idea, indeedy...looks fab & VERY light & summery....could do with some of that here in Aussie today:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooooooooooooo pretty! So eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness I LOVE that confetti on the background seriously GENIUS girl! FUN page!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful background, love the softness, great page!!!

    ReplyDelete