Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer Fun with Elle's Studio!

June brings big fun over at Elle's Studio...we are debuting TWO new collections, as well as a monthly tag kit!
For my projects this month, I focused on the new and fabulous Saltwater & Cameron collections, they're amazing!
For my first layout, I switched things up and went Winter instead of Summer:












































The cool blue+grey hues & freestyle doodling were perfect for this silly sledding pic.




























Up next, back to Summer:



































The Saltwater collection has my heart, of course, since I'm partial to anything beachy, distressed, and subtle.  I love this text paper and the wonderful woodgrain polaroid frame.

I had lots of fun working with art mediums, gold thread, and vellum. The new stamps are awesome too!
































































































Last up is a Father's Day card, using the sold out May tag kit...for a look at June's kit, check it out HERE.














































I love that the kits come with a variety of tags, frames, labels, patterned vellum...such a great mix to play with!  These kits will debut on the 10th of each month, for a one-day price of $9.99...after that day they go up to the regular price of $11.99 and are available until they sell out! You can always sign up for the Elle's Studio newsletter to get a monthly reminder, along with other great info.

Thanks as always for stopping by, especially those of you who leave sweet comments, despite my lack of consistent blog-visiting! :)

14 comments:

  1. Great layouts Keri! Really love what you did with the vellum! FABBO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SERIOUSLY awesome! I'm loving the vellum, glitter and blue--GREAT projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful collection of scrappy projects! I love how you have used the art mediums and water colour on the second LO! Reminds me of beach sand and of course Summer! Love them..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Keri - that vellum work is sensational! And your texture on the 2nd one...soooo beachy! You're really so very creative. Love how you do stuff 'outside' the box:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these Keri!! These are two of my favorite collections right now, too! I love the way you used the vellum on your first page and the flower masking on your second!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your vellum usage is absolutely out of this world. I think I'll be getting these collections soon, I can't wait!! Awesome projects Keri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE CUTE STUFF!!! Thank you so much for commenting on my banner over at The Paper Bakery. I found a new blog to stalk now!!! Hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your projects! All are so fun and upbeat! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay - loving all the projects...but the first one...STUNNING! :) So so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Wow beautiful layouts! I really liked the winter layout with brand new summer papers ; ) Love your use of vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore your winter page! that vellum cut-out is simply genius

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!!!!!!!!!! These are simply fantastic! Love all!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What amazing projects! Love each one of them to bits!

    ReplyDelete