Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Crate + Polka Dots...

I'm happy to be featured again for the Crate Paper Creative Weekly!
For June, the challenge was all about polka dots...I created this:

I started with the background text paper, which already had several circles cut out of it.  I thought it looked great over the top of the Dreamy paper, which I positioned so there would be a soft-focus circle in each frame.
Then I gathered some polka-dot Crate embellishments, and added clear dots and embossed vellum too.



























Love this photo of my little one...it was the first official day of summer break, and she wanted me to spray the sprinkler-hose over her new bubble umbrella.  Fun, summery times. :)

8 comments:

  1. That photo is so adorable Keri!! Love how you used the text paper, with the circles and backed them with the Bokeh patterned paper! Such a great use of all of the CP goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is beautiful!!! I love the soft paper underneath the text paper. Gorgeous layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOVE this! Those bubbles are delicious against the writing on the bg....stunning):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the feature and that photo is beyond adorable and what an awesome layout this is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, 1st off love the photo 2nd loving that you cut the paper and backed it with other paper--this layout is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Keri! love your interpretation of polka dots

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww! this is so sweet! I love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a neat page! Love the look of the circles here.....fabulous!

    ReplyDelete