Saturday, July 20, 2013

CSI Case #81 + Frog Dog Studio...

I'm happy to be a guest detective this month at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration.
Frog Dog Studio is a sponsor this month, giving away the July kit to a lucky CSI winner:

Here is the gorgeous CSI Case File #81:




























And here is what I created with it:


































I used lots of goodies from June & July Frog Dog kits on this layout:  pattern tissue paper, distress paint, ephemera, twine, wood letters, etc.  Perfect for this challenge color palette!

From the inspiration prompt, I used the following:

1. Woodgrain
2. Bird
3. Twine
4. Glossy Accents
5. Circles
6. Textured Paper
7. List 6 awesome things













































What a fun challenge!  I especially loved the color palette, and the prompt to list 6 awesome things...it was a great way to journal some current thoughts about my sweet girl.

If you decide to play along with the challenge, let me know...I'd love to see what you create!

7 comments:

  1. wow! stunning Kerri!! Loving those feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a BIG CSI fan...& this is magical!!! And what a YUMMY kit!!!! Love those 'feathers' you've used here:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty page Keri!! Love those wood veneer letters for your title and the cluster with the feathers and twine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what GORGEOUS layers and texture--FABULOUS job Keri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Keri love what you've done here. Such a pretty page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute page Keri! Such a fun title, and great photo! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun page! Love your take on the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete