Sunday, July 28, 2013

It's that time...CHA Wish List Pt. 1

You know how I love makin' my CHA wish-lists!  Since I wasn't able to attend CHA, I've spent way too much time poring over online sneaks+catalogs to put together my wish-list for this summer's show.

Today, I'm sharing some of favorite new non-holiday products ...and since CHA Summer focuses on holiday/themed lines, I will do a Part II to share those later.

Up first, Mixed Company by Heidi Swapp.  This line's color palette is so exciting to me!  I first fell in love with the blue floral/confetti paper, followed by being equally smitten with the transparent embellishments and glitter sentiments! Love.  



Up next, Bo Bunny has a new Kraft line that I'm so excited about...seriously, how perfect are these for my glasses-wearing, mustache-loving daughter?

 And for ME, I can't wait to alter this mini-album from The Avenues collection:


The fresh geometrics and colors in this new Cosmo Cricket line are calling my name:


 And I have to have every single overlay pack that Crate Paper is releasing...love this bokeh one:


And probably every chipboard frame pack too...look at these embroidery hoops!


Plus...gold washi tape paper?! Can't wait:



 

 I love the simple versatility and fresh icons featured in this new Pink Paislee collection:

And I love these heart brads from Prima:



My must-have stencil is definitely this one from The Crafter's Workshop:

 I'll be back to share my favorite upcoming holiday lines later...what are your CHA faves so far?

5 comments:

  1. Keep em coming, Kerri...you're just whetting my appetite here:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous choices!!! There are so many yummy releases this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh!! I love that Stencil!! I haven't seen that one...but I may have to put it on my need list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such yummy goodies...sometimes I so wish I lived in the States! ;-)

    ReplyDelete