Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Make way for the August Kit reveal @ Frog Dog Studio!

This month at Frog Dog Studio, we've got two amazing kits to share with you!
Here's a look at the truly gorgeous mixed media kit:






































I am in LOVE with everything about this kit...the wood embellishments are gorgeously handmade, and that ephemera sheet is my new favorite.

I created a sea-themed wall hanging with my kit:

After altering the white bag that the kit comes in, I decorated the front with a set of 6 ATC's.

I filled the inside of the bag with paper+photo groupings, and let the kids write favorite oceanside memories on the back of each one:

For my 2nd project, I created a series of ATC inside cellophane bags...that way I could add confetti & other fun little loose tidbits!


I'm telling you, the glitter paste in this kit is awesome...it has so many uses & I love how it takes color & builds for layering.

This month, I also had the chance to play with Frog Dog's scrapbooking add-on kit.  It features gorgeous papers from Fabscraps, and some gorgeous chipboard, washi, and rhinestone trim.  Plus three different art mediums to get messy with!

Here are my layouts:

To check out all the amazing DT projects, head to the Frog Dog blog HERE.

I'll hope you'll join me later in the month for more details & tutorials about the mixed media techniques I used on all these fun projects!

4 comments:

  1. Gee whizz! Nice papers...liking the 'sea' theme & those OTPers are brill...you have been busy! My fave is the wall hanging...the colours & the little 'windows' you've created ...cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just GORGEOUS work--love the soothing blue, just GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! Just love what you did with the kit this month! Love them ALL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What wonderful projects! So artsy! Love them!

    ReplyDelete