Thursday, August 1, 2013

Come share in my excitement today...

because, pinch me...I have the opportunity  to be part of this incredible DT!


BoBunny...how exciting is that?!?!  I'm thrilled to be joining this global group of extremely talented designers:

Amy Voorthuis - Netherlands
Bernii Miller - Australia
Denise Van Deventer - South Africa
Evgenia Petzer - South Africa
Ilene Tell - Delaware, USA
Irene Tan - Malaysia
Juliana Michaels - Ohio, USA
Keri Babbitt - Utah, USA     < - - - that's me!!!
Lisa Nazario-Gregory - Florida, USA
Lisa Novogrodski - Rhode Island, USA
Lynn Shokoples - Canada
Maryia Potapovich - Republic of Belarus
Megan Gourlay - New Zealand
Rhonda A. Van Ginkel - Minnesota, USA
Romy Veul - Netherlands
Tracee Provis - United Kingdom
Ulrika Wandler - Sweden
For a teeny sneak peek of a recent BoBunny project of mine, check out the Creating Keepsakes All About Albums preview HERE. You may see the tiniest hint of  my C'est La Vie Misc Me album on the "Scrap Journaling" teaser page. :)

Again, I am in awe of the talent on this team, and am very honored to be part of it...thanks so much for stopping by to share in my excitement!

11 comments:

  1. Well done Enjoy your time with them!! Happy creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Congrats Keri!! You will be such an awesome addition to the Bo Bunny Team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo Keri!! CONGRATS to you--you are going to ROCK it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! A big congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Keri! So excited to be designing with you!!! It's going to be a great year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Keri! So happy and excited for you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Keri! And welcome to the team....I'm so happy to be designing alongside you for this upcoming year, I know its going to be a fun journey! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get OUTTA here!!!! Well done you!!! That's soooo awesome, it's beyond it:):):):) Betcha have THE MOST FABULOUS time....go you:):)!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea Keri! You are so talented - so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there....I was certain I had left a comment, but obviously not! Really excited still and looking forward to working with you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete