Monday, August 12, 2013

These are a few of My Favorite Things...

I was thrilled to be asked by the amazing Laina Lamb to design some projects using her stamps & dies from My Favorite Things.

What a talent she has for design...I love her bold imagery, fabulous font choices, modern sentiments, and versatile dies!

Here is my first layout:



































I love the long chevron stamp, and the feathers, cut in gold vellum, turned out so lovely!


Supplies Used:


Up next:


The notebook paper die is so fun, and the words make a great title+accent, cut from the red-orange vellum.

Supplies Used:


Lastly, a card, using the negative-space from the notebook die, and washi-cut feathers.

Supplies Used:

Feather & Arrows Die-namics

Aren't her products so awesome?!  In honor of that awesomeness, I've got a giveaway for you!

One lucky blog reader will win Laina's Bingo stamp set...check it out:


To be entered to win, go to these Laina Lamb Design pages at My Favorite Things:


Then come back here and leave me a comment, telling me which product of hers catches your eye as your favorite!

I'll draw a winner at the end of the week, and send this Bingo stamp set on its way to you.

Again, many thanks to the talented Laina Lamb for letting me create with her products...it was such a pleasure!

12 comments:

  1. I love Laina's designs, and your projects are FABulous, Keri! :) I really love those feathers. As for my favorite piece, well that's HARD! But, I'm thinking those Document It- Captured Memories stamps would get used a lot in my scrapbook room! :) Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wow! Wow! I LOVE all of your creations! The feather is sooooooooooooooo cool looking on these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing Keri - such a gift. I really like the mod borders stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an amazing talent Keri - love your designs. I think I really like the mod borders stamp. Keep us your creativeness, it is awesome.
    Jessica H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful projects Keri! Great colours and designs and I love love love those fun photos in the first layout!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness--you SERIOUSLY ROCKED your creations--AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - love your projects!! The colors are so beautiful with gold : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. just fantastic your projects. they make me so want the feather dies. and your 'good day / happy' title cut is inspired !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects Keri! Love all of them, especially the stamping on the first layout! Wow! So behind on reading blogs and, well, life in general. But better late than never~~ Big Congrats on Bo Bunny! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super projects....love the vibrant colours! Love your fresh styling!

    ReplyDelete