Thursday, September 19, 2013

Flea Market Simplicity...

I admit it, I've definitely been stalking online shops for my biggest CHA love...the new Crate Paper collections.  The gold-edged photo overlays have been calling my name ever since I saw sneak peeks, so I ordered two packages!

Here is a simple-style layout using the new Flea Market collection.  It's all about the words+story here, topped off with the perfect accents from Crate:




































Love the airy look of the vellum, and that ombre paper is a new fave...I want them to release it in EVERY color!



























The gold-trimmed, heart-bokeh frame was perfect for the photo of my little one giving her Daddy a smooch.



























She IS magical. :)

8 comments:

  1. i can see why you ♥♥ this collection....the vellum looks really scrumptious.....I've just ordered some myself...this is a sweetheart of a page too...gorgeous family of yours:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job recording the conversation. Your daughter looks like both of you. . . such a nice looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, Keri!! Love how the layout focuses on your photos and journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is lovely!!! Goodness me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful lo! Very catchy design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay what a seriously CUTE conversation you captured! BEAUTIFUL pictures and WONDERFUL layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic page with such precious memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layout you created with this collection and I agree those overlays are so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete