Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It's Pinspiration time @ BoBunny!

Pinterest inspiration is a favorite for me, from art to color palettes to sketches, I love using it all to whip up some crafty mojo for a project.

Today at BoBunny, the DT is sharing  pinterest images, along with a project inspired by it. 
I definitely wanted to play along!

Here is the image I chose from Pinterest:

Source: DesignInspiration.Net
 I just love the creamy white walls, sunny yellow windows, the green plants, and the row of gorgeous vases/containers.

Here's how this image translated into a finished layout:

Shutters, rows of yellow border diecut, scattered accents & a painted/stamped background.

BoBunny Supplies Used:

1. The Avenues Collection - Doors Paper, Combo Stickers, Brads, Trinkets, Noteworthy, Dimensional Stickers.
2.  Stamps:  Stained Textures
3.  Cardstock:  Sugar Dot

Are you a Pinner?  I'd love to hear more about what inspires YOU on Pinterest!

10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful image from Pinterest. Love your lo too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Pinspiration piece Keri and how it inspired your layout! Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you layout and your Pinterest Photo. Your design is just awesome and I love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page, Keri!! Great use of the inspiration photo, and I love that the focus is on your photos, but you still have awesome embellishing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute page Keri!! I love the pin that inspired your page as well! beautiful!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it - especially the Marakesshcy shaped thingos......good luck interpreting THAT sentence!!!! and I try NOT to go onto Pinterest too much. I get lost & don't emerge for a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is BEAUTIFUL--love the splashes of mist and yellow--and it's about you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photo you chose from Pinterest and what you did with it! What an awesome layout, the design, the colors ... everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your page and love the styling here! Just a fabulous page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh what a great interpretation of the photo. just love the layout !

    ReplyDelete