Monday, November 4, 2013

Guesting @ Scrap Africa!

Yes, I'm still alive, though you wouldn't know it from my poor, sad, neglected blog these days, lol.

I'm happy to be guesting this month over at the Scrap Africa challenge blog!
Here is the page I created with their fun sketch:



































Lots of washi goodness, metallic finishes, and vintage touches here.



























Using up my letter stash & some new PLS goodies on this one!

To check out the other DT examples & to play along with the original sketch, stop by the Scrap Africa HERE.

Thanks so much to Denise & Evgenia at Scrap Africa, for inviting me to join in the fun!

7 comments:

  1. This is soooo much fun & cute...like that butterfly, too - I really like this sketch....nice job on it:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet!!!!!!!!! Love the strips behind the pic.......looks great!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supercute layout, Keri! :)
    Love your use of Washi tape on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my....! stunning! Love this LO Keri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome page Keri!! Love those strips behind the photo and the Triangle cute file!! Glad to see you posting again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fresh and gorgeous page Keri! I love the little pops of sparkle too! Thanks so much for Guest Designing for us, I really do appreciate it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your layout on the Scrap Africa blog and just had to stop by and tell you how much I love it! And congrats on the guest spot!

    ReplyDelete