Monday, November 25, 2013

Turkey Time with BoBunny...

As Thanksgiving approaches, here in the USA, my kids and I are gearing up for fun Fall crafts!
So far this week, we are enjoying our Thank You Turkey:



























The feathers are in a pumpkin jar for now, and as we go about our days, we jot down a Thankful Thought or two on the back of a feather, and add it to the turkey.



























During our Thanksgiving Feast, we'll enjoy reading the feathers to each other & discussing what we are grateful for this year.

Also this month at BoBunny, I shared a Fall Traditions layout.  Yes, it's another layout about our annual Pumpkin Patch outing *smiles*



































I love how the bold colors of the Autumn Song collection pop on the Chiffon cardstock.
Hints of warm-toned jewels and bronze brads complete my Autumnal palette:



Aw, I adore these two sweethearts...so grateful for them.  Now bring on the feast! :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a wonderful feather project! Looks great! Your lo is fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turkey is so cute Keri! Such a fun idea! And the layout is gorgeous! I love the bling and the flourish piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Keri and also love your turkey too! Happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your turkey and your layout is stunning! I love Thanksgiving. We don't celebrate it at all in Australia but I think we should. It's very important to have a grateful nature. I love your work so much! :) And I'm grateful that you are able to share it! :D

    ReplyDelete