Thursday, September 25, 2014

Mixed Media with BoBunny

The new stencils and art mediums from BoBunny are so much fun to play with.  For this home decor project, I started with an 8.5x11" base, and just began experimenting with layers and colors.  Here's what I came up with:


































I love the mix of soft and bright color options. And the "stickability" of the stencils gives such crisp and fine details.  After inking over the lace stencils with the blueberry ink pad and letting it fully dry, I removed the stencils and sprayed the white space with Tutu and Gold glimmer sprays.












































I added a bit of text stenciling in black, and then layered washi tape, letters, and jewels over the top of the frame glass for added dimension.


























Hope you enjoy this bold decor idea, and that you take some time be creative in a new way!

1 comment: