Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Souvenir Mini Album with BoBunny

Do you have a vacation spot or town that you repeatedly visit?  Somewhere to see family, friends, or just relax and vacation in a familiar place?  For us, it's Boise, to visit family and have a generally fabulous time.

Since we visit pretty frequently, I figured it was time to create a mini-album, to house all our favorite photos and keepsakes in one location.  I used the new BoBunny Souvenir collection and some Misc Me supplies to create a mini album to document all our fun:


I layered the cover page with mini wood accents, brads, diecuts, and washi tape.


























For the filler pages, I used a variety of patterned paper in different sizes, envelopes, and Misc Me 6x8" page protectors.  I love the eclectic looks this gives to the mini.





































































The smaller envelopes can be used for receipts or instax photos.  I included a large envelope for more keepsakes & ephemera at the back of the album.


























Technique:  Fill a page protector with embellishments, glitter, and sequins, and seal it up with stitching or washi tape.  This is a favorite mini-album technique that I just love no matter how many times I do it.



















































Buttons and border stickers are a quick accent to any pocket page, and I LOVE the transparent layering look that I can get with the new film strips from BoBunny.



















































I included several favorite photos throughout the album, with coordinating journaling cards in an envelope.  This way, the kids can jot down their thoughts and memories as they look through the book, and include this ongoing journaling inside the envelope pocket.  The kids love doing this, and I love how much meaning it adds to the album - love to hear them giggling and reminiscing as they write their little notes to add to the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment