Tuesday, November 11, 2014

CREATE Magazine Feature.

Happy November everyone!

This month, at CREATE magazine, the featured manufacturer is, you guessed it, BoBunny!
Each designer had the chance to work with a sketch - my project is a two-pager, using a sketch created by the talented Allison Davis.



















I love the mix of large and small photo options here, and my favorite part is the layered title cluster.

This issue is FILLED with BoBunny gorgeousness from front-to-back, so make sure to check out the entire free issue here:

CREATE November Issue

2 comments:

  1. Every time I see a double it makes me want to do one - I rarely do - & this is no exception....loving the diff size pics & that cluster really is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you embraced the gray and added such wonderful detail!

    ReplyDelete