Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pandas on Safari with BoBunny

My youngest daughter is in LOVE with panda bears, so our trip to see some in real life was a vacation highlight for her.  She took many photos as she happily stood entranced, watching the pandas rest, walk, and eat bamboo.  Here is a page highlighting her favorite photo, using the new Safari collection from BoBunny:



































I love the instant dimension of the glittered, layered chipboard accents.



























And check out these diecut cloud shapes I layered with glitter paste.  The white part is glitter-covered too, so in real life the whole thing just sparkles.



























For my vacation album, this showcase page will be the cover page, and the rest of the panda pics will be added in a more simple pocket-page style.  I love this system of scrapping when I have lots of photos, but still want a bit of fun with lots of product layering.  It makes the entire process less overwhelming, while still having creative fun with my scrapbook stash. :)

5 comments:

  1. This is SUPER cute! Loooove that die cut bg & the glitter....the whole page is totally brill. It's such a great scene:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vacation pictures can get overwhelming - so many to pick from. Love that you are doing one "fancy" page and then pocket scrapbooking the rest. Good idea. One I could live with as I'm not much of a scrapbooker. thanks for sharing a fun page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black/white of the Panda really stand out against all the green in the background of the picture. The green papers in the layout seem to be an extension of the leaves in the photo. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete