Monday, May 18, 2015

Romeo to my Juliet...

The latest and greatest from BoBunny includes a brand new romantic collection, Juliet.

I love that this collection is rich with color and design - a gorgeous set of designs for any type of crafty project.  Here is the layout I made, the very SECOND I got this beautiful collection in my hands!

My Beloved Layout by Keri Babbitt using BoBunny Juliet Collection


































This circular background paper is definitely a new favorite, and is a great frame to showcase a focal photo.  All the gorgeous new embellishments add pops of color, and the dimension needed to finish off this family page.  I can't wait to frame this one!

























2 comments:

  1. I really like how you embellished around your photo--GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks fabulous - the b&w photo really pops against the slightly vintage colours......just beautiful:):)

    ReplyDelete