Monday, July 27, 2015

Beachy Nostalgia with BoBunny...

The day is sadly here...my final post for BoBunny.  I have adored each and every moment of my two years on their design team. But for now, my focus needs to be on Year Two of this endless home renovation - thus, my hesitant yet necessary resignation from the team.

But, on a happy note, let's take a look at my beachy project:

Find Your Paradise Misc Me by Keri Babbitt using BoBunny Boardwalk Collection


















Since I just cannot get enough of the BoBunny Boardwalk collection, I have added to my Oregon Beach album that started HERE.  I utilized some of the designs from the double-sided Misc Me cards, and to unify everything, edged everything in Gold Pearlescents and glitter.

Find Your Paradise Misc Me by Keri Babbitt using BoBunny Boardwalk Collection


































I added dimension with brads, chipboard, and buttons.

Find Your Paradise Misc Me by Keri Babbitt using BoBunny Boardwalk Collection


























Along with the glittery gold edging, I detailed each rectangle with machine-stitched gold thread.  I love the beachy-glam look it gives to the Boardwalk papers.

Find Your Paradise Misc Me by Keri Babbitt using BoBunny Boardwalk Collection


























This is my very favorite image from the Boardwalk collection - perfect for both my little bathing beauties and their beach pics.

Find Your Paradise Misc Me by Keri Babbitt using BoBunny Boardwalk Collection


































Another fun Misc Me tip, especially for vacation albums, is to add envelopes in between the pages of your albums.  Even with the 12x12" Misc Me, you'll see that two of the punched holes still line up, and you can add an envelope right into the larger album size.  These envelopes are easy to customize with some cute accents, and can hold all the vacation ephemera, souvenirs, receipts, or extra photos that you'd like to keep.  I love the way they look in the larger albums too.  It's a fun way to add a variety of sizes into your 12x12" albums.

Find Your Paradise Misc Me by Keri Babbitt using BoBunny Boardwalk Collection


























Find Your Paradise Misc Me by Keri Babbitt using BoBunny Boardwalk Collection


























I love the feeling of catching up and adding more pages into an ongoing album like this one.  The Misc Me products really do make it easy to quickly add a page or two in at any time.  Love that!

A gigantic thank you to BoBunny, and to all of you who have shared comments and emails on this crafty blog of mine.  Much love and creative vibes from me to you!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh! 2 years - time flies... Your album is gorgeous.... Adore those envelopes & I have to agree the latest lighthouse is YUM! Hope the renno gets nailed as well as you've done your PL:)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply ADORE all your BoBunny work!

    ReplyDelete